Last Updated on September 25, 2023
Call the number above to connect to the Citizens Advice Bureau Consumer Helpline. The automated answering service will ask you to select from one of the following reasons for calling Citizens Advice:
- Press 1 to discuss the supply of gas or electricity.
- Press 2 to discuss a general consumer issue.
- Press 3 to discuss the postal service.
Press 1 for Supply of Gas or Electricity:
- Press 1 to listen to recorded information on disconnection.
- Press 2 to listen to recorded information on switching suppliers.
- Press 3 to listen to recorded information on price increases.
- Press 4 to listen to recorded information on energy suppliers going out of business.
Or hold the line to speak to a person at Citizens Advice.
Press 2 for General Consumer Issues:
A Citizens Advice representative will be with you shortly if you hold the line.
Press 3 for Postal Service:
- Press 1 to discuss the sending or receiving of mail.
- Press 2 to return to the previous menu if you meant the delivery of goods from a trader.
3rd Floor North
200 Aldersgate Street
The head office for the Citizens Advice Bureau is in the St. Paul’s area of London. This building is only a 4-minute walk from Barbican Station for the Circle, Hammersmith & CIty, and Metropolitan lines. It is also a 5-minute walk from St. Paul’s underground station for the Central line. The Little Britain (SV) bus stop is right outside. You can catch the 4, 56, 242, or 388 buses to this stop. If you decide to drive there, you can do so via the A40 from the east and the A1 from the north. NCP’s London Aldersgate car park is just down the street, and costs £6 an hour.