You can contact the McDonalds head office by calling the phone number above. This number will put you in touch with someone in customer services, who can help you with a number of topics such as Complaints, HR, Marketing, or product/store issues.
You can call this number for any of these reasons:
- Legal and referencing enquiries, including Tax Credits
- Suppliers of McDonald’s
- Accounts Payable
- You are an employee and you need some help with their products or other problems
- You are a former employee and need to speak to a former colleague or you have some alternative questions
- You are a customer and you know the person you need to speak to and you would like to be directed straight to them
- You are a customer and you need to discuss any other topics or issues you have
- You are a customer and you want to file a formal complaint regarding a staff member, product, or restaurant
- You are interested in becoming a McDonald’s employee
11-59 High Rd,
The Mcdonald’s UK head office is 15 minutes from the A1, you will need to turn onto Great North Road. The A1 is connected to the M1 as well as North Circular Road which is connected to the A10. The McDonald’s head office is 5 minutes walk from East Finchley Train Station as well as being about the same distance from the 263 bus stop and as well as multiple other bus lines including the: 102, 143, 234, 603, B H3, N20 and NOR.