You can get in contact with the Privilege Insurance head office by calling the contact number above. The Privilege Insurance head office can be found in Croydon. Once you have called the above number you will be given a list of options to choose from, you can find these options below.
- If you have car insurance with Privilege insurance
- You would like to renew a policy, discuss a renewal or you’re thinking about leaving
- You need to discuss payments or direct debits
- To talk about changes to a policy or discuss your policy
- For multicar discount policy
- If you don’t have car insurance with Privilege Insurance
- For an existing quote or to continue with an online quote
- For a new quote
3 Edridge Road,
The head office is just off the A232 which can be accessed via the A23, A22 and M25. The nearest train station is the East Croydon station on George Street which has the Gatwick Express, Southern and Thameslink services. There is also a Tram service available on George Street. The nearest bus stop is on Hight Street which is one the 119, 312 and 466 bus routes.