Last Updated on August 22, 2023
Phone the number above to get in touch with Royal Mail. When you phone the number you will be given two options.
- Press one if your request is residential.
- Press two if you are a business or a registered charity.
If you press two, you will be given a separate phone number to call the dedicated business line for Royal Mail.
If you press one, you will be given a further list of options to choose from.
- Press one if you have a reference number and would like to track an item.
- Press two if you have a missed delivery and would like to rearrange delivery or find out where to pick up from.
- Press three if you would like to have your mail forwarded to a new address or need them to hold your mail whilst you’re on holiday etc.
- Press four if you need to report a problem.
- Press five for anything else.
Royal Mail Group
100 Victoria Embankment
The Royal Mail Head Office is in the area of Blackfriars in London, it is just a short walk from the Blackfriars Bridge as well as both the Blackfriars Underground and Overground line.
If you are driving to the Royal Mail Head Office you can locate it from the A1, which joins the A501 and then onto the A201.