Contact Sainsbury’s head office by calling the number above. This will connect you to the Sainsbury’s head office switchboard. The head office provides extra support for Sainsbury’s store operations. If you know the name of the person you need to speak to, you can transfer through to them directly. Otherwise, you can explain your purpose to a member of the Sainsbury’s head office team and they can help you. Reasons to contact the Sainsbury’s head office include:
- Customers who need help with Sainsbury’s services, from physical stores or online orders to Sainsbury’s Bank and Sainsbury’s Energy.
- Customers escalating a complaint which the relevant customer services team hasn’t been able to resolve to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Sainsbury’s employees who need to reach the HR department or Payroll, as well as former employees who need to request a reference.
- People seeking employment at Sainsbury’s, who need to speak to the Recruitment team about vacancy details or their own application.
- Suppliers and manufacturers who wish to speak to the Procurement team about supplying their goods for sale through Sainsbury’s.
- Any other specific reason you need to call Sainsbury’s, whenever your issue requires speaking with a member of the head office team.
Sainsbury’s Store Support Centre
The Sainsbury’s head office is in a busy area of Holborn, London. If you visit by car, the nearest place to park is NCP on Saffron Hill (off Hatton Garden). Sainsbury’s visitors can get a discount on parking fees. This car park is about a 10-minute walk away from Sainsbury’s head office. The head office is accessible by public transport. The closest tube stop is Chancery Lane, which is only a 5-minute walk from the Sainsbury’s head office. There are several buses which stop right outside or very close by. These are the 8, 25, 242, 17, 45, 46, 341, and 521 buses.