Use the number above to get in touch with the Thames Water head office which is based in Readings.
When you phone the number you will initially be given two options.
- If you have your account number ready and would like to use the automated service, press one.
- Otherwise, press two.
If you press two, you will be given the following options to choose from:
- Press one if you’re moving home
- Press two to change details on your account
- Press three for all other enquiries about your account and bill
- Press four to report a problem with your water supply, drains or a leak
The Thames Water head office is located in Reading, the Reading train station is about a ten-minute walk away from the address, so is easily reachable by foot from here.
From Vastern Road you can join Caversham Road which is part of the A33, after a ten-minute drive you’ll find the M4.