Last Updated on January 22, 2020
Phone the Thames Water head office, which is located in Reading, by dialling the number.
The automated line will then provide an initial two options to choose from.
- If you have your account number ready and would like to use the automated service, press one.
- Otherwise, press two.
If you choose two, the following will be indicated:
- Press one if you’re moving home
- Press two to change details on your account
- Press three for all other enquiries about your account and bill
- Press four to report a problem with your water supply, drains or a leak
The Thames Water head office is located in Reading, the Reading train station is about a ten-minute walk away, so is easily reachable by foot from here.
From Vastern Road you can join Caversham Road which is part of the A33, after a ten-minute drive you’ll find the M4.