Last Updated on September 20, 2023
ABCAM is a global life science company that partners with life scientists around the world to create innovative research solutions for cancer, neurological disorders, infectious diseases, and more. Their mission is to help accelerate the next breakthrough in drug discovery, diagnostics, and basic research.
Cambridge Biomedical Campus
- Hospital Outpatients, Addenbrookes, 2 min walk
- Hospital Bus Station, Addenbrookes, 5 min walk
- Francis Crick Avenue, Addenbrookes, 8 min walk
Nearest Stations to Abcam:
- Hospital Outpatients, Addenbrookes is 94 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Hospital Bus Station, Addenbrookes is 278 meters away, 5 min walk.
- Francis Crick Avenue, Addenbrookes is 563 meters away, 8 min walk.