Last Updated on January 20, 2020
Contact Costa Coffee at their head office by calling their parent group, Whitbread, on this number. If you call, the switchboard will provide a list of choices. You should press the number which matches the department relating to your reason for calling. This will transfer you to somebody at Whitbread who can assist with your Costa query. Select the relevant numbered option from the following list:
- Press 1 to speak to one of Whitbread’s Customer Relations teams (including Costa).
- Press 2 for supplier enquiries, including Property and Accounts Payable.
- Press 3 if you are interested in a career at Whitbread (including jobs at Costa).
- Press 4 for media enquiries to speak to the Whitbread press office.
- Press 5 to speak to the Investor Relations team if you are an investor or analyst.
- Press 6 for the Legal and Secretariat department at Whitbread.
- Press 7 to speak to HR or Information Systems if you are a Whitbread employee.
If you don’t see the department you need on the list, then press 0 for any other enquiries.
Houghton Hall Business Park
By car, you can reach the Costa head office from the south via the A505. Turn onto Church Street to Luton Road, then left onto the A5505, and take the third exit off the roundabout onto Porz Avenue. The entrances to Houghton Hall Business Park will be on the left. The Whitbread head office is right at the end if you keep following the road, and there should be parking spaces available there. Sadly, the closest train stations which run the Thameslink and East Midlands routes are a bit too far away. The nearest bus stops are on Lovett Way for the 74 or Milton Way for the 38 and 800 routes. It may be difficult to access the business park from Lovett Way. Milton Way is only 4 minutes out on foot.