Phone the number above to get through to the Aviva head office where they can help with questions whether you’re a customer of theirs or not.
When you phone the number above you will initially be given the following three options:
- Press one if you are a Financial advisor
- Press two if you are a life, pension or investment Policyholder
- Otherwise just press 3
In the instance that you Press 1, you will then be presented with the following options:
- Press one for single premium bonds
- Press two for endowments
- Press three for savings products
- Press four for protection products
- Press five for retirement products
If you press two from the first set of options you will be then asked to choose from one of the following
- Press one for pensions’ policy
- Press two for Bonds
- Press three for life policies
If you have pressed three from the first set of options, you will then be directed to speak to the next available advisor.
The Aviva Head Office is located centrally within London, so there are a number of train options available to you. The Liverpool Street overground and underground station is just a five-minute walk away. You can also find the underground stations Algate, Bank and Monument all within walking distance.
To get there by car you will need to access it from the A10 onto Leadenhall Street and then St. Mary Axe turning onto Undershaft. The A10 is closely linked to the A501, which directly links you to the A1.