Last Updated on January 22, 2020
Get through to the Superdrug head office team on the phone number above, where they can help with a number of different things.
When you call this number there will be an automated message which explains what happens during the call, and the information that might be asked of you. You will then be asked to choose from the following options so that they can connect you through to the right department.
- Press one to track a Superdrug order
- Press two to claim any Health and Beauty Card points that you have missed with a recent order
- Press three for Superdrug Mobile
- Press four to speak to some regarding your online NHS Prescription
- For anything else stay on the line
The Superdrug Customer Team
51 Sydenham Road
To get to the Superdrug head office address the nearest train station is West Croydon, which is around a ten-minute walk away from the address.
There is also a tram stop incredibly close to the head office address, the stop is Wellesley Road which is just a five-minute walk away.
The nearest A-road to the head office is the A212, which connects you quickly to the A232, which leads on to the M25.