Contact the FCA using this helpline to connect to their head office switchboard. Calling this number will require you to choose from the list of options to proceed. Press 1 if you are a business, or 2 if you are a consumer. If you have called before, you will have the chance to enter your case reference number which begins with 2. Otherwise, you must select a new numbered option from another list.
Press 1 – Business Helpline
* Senior managers and certification regime extension.
1. Discuss becoming authorized or any permissions.
2. Discuss applications, notifications, and using the Connect system.
3. Discuss reporting and using the Gabriel system.
4. Discuss fees, invoices, and payments.
5. Any other business enquiries.
Press 2 – Consumer Helpline
* Questions about PPI (Payment Protection Insurance).
1. Questions about loans, mortgages, or credit.
2. Discuss pensions, investments, shares, or cryptocurrency.
3. Queries about insurance.
4. Concerns about financial crime or scams.
For any other enquiries, please hold.
Financial Conduct Authority
12 Endeavour Square
The new FCA head office opened in July 2018 in Stratford, which is a hub for business and transport in London. It is only a 10-minute walk from Stratford train station and underground station for the Central and Jubilee lines. It is also a 10-minute walk from Stratford International for the Docklands Light Railway and the High-Speed 1 commuter line. Westfield Avenue (Stop A) is just 1 minute away on foot for the 97 and 388 bus routes. In a car, you can get there via the A12 or A11. Westfield Car Park C is open from 5am to 10pm on weekdays, costing £6.70 for 2-24 hours. Stratford Multi-Storey Car Park is open all day but costs up to £25 for 24 hours. Both car parks are a 10-minute walk away.