Last Updated on September 20, 2023
0333 220 2062
If you’d like to speak to the Admiral Insurance team you can call them on the number above.
When you call the Admiral Insurance number you’ll be given a choice of five options to choose from, you can pick which one is best suited to you by picking the corresponding number on your phone.
- Press one to speak to their press office.
- Press two to make a report of a new insurance claim or discuss an existing one.
- Press three to make a change to your policy or discuss your current policy.
- Press four to speak to someone regarding renewal documents that you have received.
- Press five if you’re a new customer and would like to discuss a quote.
Admiral Group Plc
Admiral Insurance is set in the middle of Cardiff City Centre which means travelling there by car is more difficult than public transport, when you consider road works, one-way traffic and parking.
Cardiff Central Station is the easiest option for public transport, and if you get off the train there, you will only need a short walk of around 10 minutes to get to the Admiral Insurance head office.
If you’re driving you’ll want to leave the M4 and get onto A470 and then onto the A4161. Turn off onto Station Terrace, then Bridge Street where you’ll find David Street.