When you call the aforementioned phone number, it will connect you to the Kwik Fit switchboard. It offers you several possible selections for why you might be calling Kwik Fit. You can press the button for the number that matches the reason you are phoning. The options you are given are as follows:
- Press 1 if you wish to make a new tyre booking (a mobile van comes to your address).
- Press 2 for support or guidance on a current appointment with a mobile van.
- Press 3 for support or guidance with making a mobile van appointment on the website.
- Press 4 if you are looking for an update on work on your vehicle at a Kwik Fit Centre.
- Press 5 to enquire about or purchase any Kwik Fit products or services.
- Press 6 if you require a refund for any Kwik Fit products or services.
- Press 7 to speak to someone at Kwik Fit about anything else.
Press 7 if you need help with a corporate enquiry or another area of the Kwik Fit business, such as Insurance. They can also help you to find your nearest Centre, or set up the MOT reminder service.
Kwik Fit (GB) Limited
Letchworth Garden City
Major roads like the A505 and A1 pass close by to the Kwik Fit head office in Letchworth Garden City. It is located on Avenue One, which you can access by turning off the A505/B656, finding the building on the right. There are several parking spaces for visitors next to the car park entrance. The closest station is Letchworth Garden City for Great Northern and Thameslink trains. You can catch the bus from Letchworth Railway Station East to the Leisure Centre stop on the B656. It is a 2-minute walk from Kwik Fit. Otherwise, the nearest stop is Sixth Avenue, right across the road. The 55, 90, 91, and 98 buses pass by this way. It is easy to reach Kwik Fit.