Phone the number above to speak to the team at the Post Office head office which is located in London.
When you phone the number you will be provided with the following options.
- Press one for queries regarding your card account, pension and benefits, account information, lost and stolen cards, change of details, statements and closures of your account.
- Press two for Royal mail enquiries, complaints regarding the collection and delivery of your post, redirecting mail, packing an item and advice on the service to use when posting.
- Press three to find your nearest Post Office branch and the service that you need from them.
- Press four for any other products.
- Press five for customer feedback including making a complaint.
20 Finsbury Street
The Moorgate overground and underground station is located just a five-minute walk from the Post Office Head Office in London.
The address is also located on the A501 which leads you onto the A1.