Last Updated on May 23, 2023
Get through to the Post Office head office which is located in London by calling the number.
The number will connect you to an automated message, and there is a selection of options to choose from:
- Press one for queries regarding your card account, pension and benefits, account information, lost and stolen cards, change of details, statements and closures of your account.
- Press two for Royal mail enquiries, complaints regarding the collection and delivery of your post, redirecting mail, packing an item and advice on the service to use when posting.
- Press three to find your nearest Post Office branch and the service that you need from them.
- Press four for any other products.
- Press five for customer feedback including making a complaint.
20 Finsbury Street
As the Post Office head office is found in London, there are a number of train and underground stations that can be used. The nearest one is Moorgate, which has both underground lines and overground lines too. This is just a five-minute walk away.
The address is also located on the A501 which leads you onto the A1.