Contact Wagamama head office, affectionately titled Noodle HQ, by ringing this phone number. This will connect you to their answering service. It will prompt you to enter an extension number or press 3 to choose a department to speak to. You will then need to press a number to transfer through to a particular department at Noodle HQ. Here is the list of department options Wagamama will give you:
- Press 1 to speak to the Finance department.
- Press 2 for the Purchasing department.
- Press 3 to reach the Marketing department.
- Press 4 if you need the Property department.
- Press 5 to get assistance from IT Support.
- Press 6 for the People Team (HR department).
- Press 7 for general support (customer services).
76 Wardour Street
Wagamama Noodle HQ is in the Soho area of London, near Leicester Square. It is a 5-10 minute walk from Piccadilly Circus tube station on the Piccadilly and Bakerloo lines or Leicester Square station on the Northern and Piccadilly lines. The nearest bus stops are Wardour Street (OM) for the 25, 55, and 98, or Trocadero Haymarket (K) for the 14, 19, and 38 routes. These are both a 4-minute walk away in opposite directions. Parking is available just a few minutes away at London Brewer Street and Q-Park Soho. The former costs £15 an hour while the latter is £7.50 an hour, so it is better not to drive.