Phone the number above to speak to the team at BT’s head office in London.
When you’re phoning the number you will be asked to give a description of the reason why you are calling that number.
If you do not provide a reason you will then be asked to:
- Press 1 if you’re calling from the number that you’d like to speak to BT about
- Press 2 if you’re calling from a different number that you’d like to speak to BT about
If you press 2 you will then be prompted to type in the full number of that you’d like to speak about.
You will then be given the following options:
- Press one for sales and order updates
- Press two for billing
- Press three for faults and technical help
- Press four to stop your service and other contact enquiries
BT Group plc,
81 Newgate Street,
London EC1A 7AJ
The BT Head Office located in London city is just across the road from St. Paul’s station, approximately a two-minute walk.
The head office is not far from the A501, which will connect you quickly to the A1.