Last Updated on January 22, 2020
Call UK Power Networks on this phone number to connect to their head office. The switchboard will provide a list of automated options for you to choose from so that you can proceed with your call. If you already know who you want to speak to, press the number that is relevant to your query and ask the advisor to transfer your call to them. The head office helpline will offer you the following choices:
- Report a power cut, a flickering electrical supply, damaged wires and equipment, or a dangerous situation involving electricity.
- Enquire about general maintenance to the UK Power Networks grid.
- Discuss setting up new electricity connections.
- Arrange a permanent disconnection to enable demolition.
- Receive assistance with your bill, meter, or account.
UK Power Networks
237 Southwark Bridge Road
The UK Power Networks head office is just off the A3 Newington Causeway in London, accessible via Gaunt Street. However, the closest car parks are a considerable distance away with very expensive charges for parking. For this reason, it is better to utilize public transport. The nearest tube stop is Elephant & Castle on the Bakerloo and Northern lines. This is only a 4-minute walk from the office via Newington Causeway and Southwark Bridge Road. The Elephant & Castle train station is further away, but still under 10 minutes by foot. The 344 bus to Borough Road stops right across the road, and many buses stop along E&C Newington Causeway.